Tuesday, July 30, 2013

To All You Anonymous Donators Out There!

Submitted by Laura on Sat, 09/24/2011 - 1:20pm

Hello Anonymous Donators,
Since I am not able to directly mail you my personal thanks for supporting me on my journey through lung transplant, I am writing you a letter that I hope you will see online.
My sincere thanks and gratitude for your generous donations - you are giving me even more hope that after transplant, I will have the support I need to keep celebrating life to the fullest extent.  I look forward to getting back to my passions in life - cooking, helping others, exercising with my dogs, being active with my husband, celebrating with family and friends - and this will all be possible in part to what you've contributed.
Thank you again, and please continue to follow me on this journey through my blogs!
XO,

Laura


No comments:

Post a Comment