Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Submitted by Laura on Mon, 03/19/2012 - 12:15am


It's been a while since my last blog, and I guess it's good news because nothing has really been going on!  Each day has been the same...mundane.  I stick to my schedule, haven't gotten sick, haven't had any crazy feelings, and haven't done anything out of the ordinary.  All the days string together.
I do want to take time and acknowledge all of the work that was put in to make the St. Patrick's day fundraiser a success and thank my volunteers for going out and gathering silent auction and raffle items.  Special thanks to Stephanie, my Mom, and Sharon for their hard work.  
Admittedly, planning and organizing is what I love to do.  I had the time and I didn't procrastinate.....I spent a lot of my 'treatment' time using my computer over the last 3-4 weeks to create all the signage for the silent auction and bid sheets, choosing the auction/raffle items, making lane assignments, coordinating the schedule, coordinating the volunteers, soliciting for bagpipers and Irish Dancers, etc.  I think Stephanie and I could turn our event planning skills into a successful business after transplant. 
The turnout to our event was GREAT!  I think everyone had a great time. Thank you to everyone who came out to support me!  I am blessed to have such wonderful people in my life.  Pictures coming soon!  Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! 

Laura  XO

No comments:

Post a Comment