Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Things I Look Forward To Doing After Transplant

Submitted by Laura on Sat, 08/06/2011 - 3:22pm

Today I was thinking about what a beautiful day it is outside and all of the things I would love to go out and do.  At this point in my life, I accept that life is sort of 'on pause' while I wait for my lungs. I still find joy in things every day.  However, I am optimistic that after my lung transplant, I will be able to accomplish all of the things below, and lead a more fulfilling life.
  • Taking a good, long deep breath without coughing
  • Taking the dogs to the dog park or on a hike
  • Dancing
  • Singing
  • Hosting family gatherings and cooking all of the food
  • Traveling
  • Skiing and sledding
  • First camping trip
  • Bike riding (although Joe found a good alternative today! see photo)
  • Moving into a house with a yard
  • Baking and cooking
  • Volunteering
  • Keeping up with my hubby!
Thank you for supporting me in my transplant journey!
XO Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment