Submitted by Laura on Sat, 08/06/2011 - 3:22pm
Today I was thinking about what a beautiful day it is outside and all of the things I would love to go out and do. At this point in my life, I accept that life is sort of 'on pause' while I wait for my lungs. I still find joy in things every day. However, I am optimistic that after my lung transplant, I will be able to accomplish all of the things below, and lead a more fulfilling life.
- Taking a good, long deep breath without coughing
- Taking the dogs to the dog park or on a hike
- Hosting family gatherings and cooking all of the food
- Skiing and sledding
- First camping trip
- Bike riding (although Joe found a good alternative today! see photo)
- Moving into a house with a yard
- Baking and cooking
- Keeping up with my hubby!
Thank you for supporting me in my transplant journey!