Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Joy In Making Others Happy


Submitted by Laura on Sat, 08/13/2011 - 3:03am

I get so much joy from making other people happy, surprising them when they're low, and doing little things to let them know I care.  No matter what I'm going through, I recognize everyone has stress in life and their problems are equally important as mine.  I want others to know that even though I may not physically be able to do things, I want to be emotionally there for my friends and family.  I enjoy this so much! 
Tonight, I threw a surprise birthday party for my husband and the look on his face when everyone came out of the hiding place at the bowling alley was priceless!  It filled me with such joy that I could fulfill his heart tonight with love and give him exactly what he's been needing. 
I made a banana cream pie last week, and when I heard it was my Uncle's favorite pie, I just had to be sure to get it to him because I know how hard he's been working in his job.  My friend is super stressed about moving and finding a new job, so I bought her a much needed massage and card.

These are the little things I love to do to show my love and I just hope I can continue to bring pieces of happiness to my friends and family everyday! It truly is one of the true joys in my life. XO!

No comments:

Post a Comment